- definition of reactions’ kinetic characteristics;
- definition of polycrystalline materials’ phase composition;
- surface morphology research and etc.
Common use center "Diagnostics and energy efficient electrical equipment"
Principal activity areas:
- development of measuring and information systems for monitoring electrical equipment, overhead and cable power transmission lines;
- development of multifunctional complexes for electrical equipment examining and testing;
- energy survey (primary, secondary, scheduled, extraordinary, pre-operational) along with energy performance certificate lay-out;
- determination of energy saving potential and energy efficiency increase including the elaboration of planned energy saving activities to reduce power consumption, to decrease non-production losses by employing heat and power sources.